Monday, January 5, 2015

Firehouse Dog DVd

Firehouse Dog –DVD My grand son and I have been attempting to watch a DVD for well over a year- I purchased it for him a year ago and we are up to the Really Exciting Part! And so we have turned if off because- well when I was a child I memorized and could tell you every single movie I had ever seen to at least age 18- Because impressions run deep… Why? Well the beginning was crap but plot wise this part of the DVD near the end is coming together well. And my daughter tells me that the lead actor is Josh Hutchinson so it may well have been made over a decade ago… but in terms of the Empire State Story we are developing here an important document. First there was Moses-( And earlier last month post)- and he deliberately pushed through a Community Destroying Road through the Bronx of New York. This then resulted in buildings being abandoned ahead of the road- and entire community devastated worse than a world war- and then the fires began…. At a time when- Before the Financial Crisis we are currently considering- At a time when even though the fires were deliberately set- the Bronx rebuild could be paid for by the American public who send their monies (God Bless them- and I want to make it clear no one has ever sent me money- but hey I’m not a Senior Pastor a Television Evangelist nor an Insurance Company.) So yes distracted there- The good gullible American public believed that Risk- can Communist Style be shared- and then when the fire happens there will as there was with the Bronx burn out and then Bronx rebuild- A Pay out. … Well sorry to tell. The Financial Collapse we are reading about and the following it 2011 Christchurch New Zealand earthquake with AIG playing major roles in both events- The message is loud and clear- The Insurance Industry taking your monies to cover Risk- Can No Longer Pay! 2015 Spells the end of the Insurance Industry! From this time onwards we need to carry our own Risk. So sure Firehouse Dog. In New York skilled people deliberately set fires to get the insurance payout- that is what the movie is all about- True Story- NY/Bronx Empire State History OK. But what we are leaning here from the 2008 collapse is how utterly unreal- And the 2001 collapse of Enron was again another story of selling and attempting to cover –Risk. We are on our own. When I purchased my home for the price of the land it sat on- I only looked at only two things. One the state of the roof- had it leaked was then the structure rotting? And the state of the piles and soon I put in railroad ties zigzagging them under the house to keep in place those piles in a - size 7 energy earthquake. Everything else could be fixed but those things.. well when the disaster strikes- No Insurance.- paul

No comments:

Post a Comment