Saturday, January 3, 2015

Linkage Empire State- New Zealand?

Linkage: Empire State –New Zealand? Sorry I have just read the 1966 Encyclopedia of New Zealand because I remember somewhere reading of the difficulties that the New Zealand insurance Company –NZI encountered with the San Francisco earthquake- Ward was the popular Prime minister at the time and New Zealand was a vibrant and healthy farm based economy exporting to Great Britain but the reality being that culturally Auckland from where the fast ships left from was attached to San Francisco and then by rail to New York and finally the destination London- So young at that time, but going on to live to 100- A H Reed tells of frantically typing business letters to be rushed down Queen Street Auckland and then into the mail bag at the foot of the gang way and thence off to London or New York on our link to Empire-The Frisco Mail. So yes the linkage is real. And earthquake and fire destroying a city in USA did in fact begin to affect us here at the End of Empire and finally- (Ah!!!! Why do they take so long in coming- Lord of the Harvest here we are crying out Luke 10:2 for laborers to bring in the End Time Harvest for the end of the age from the Ends of the Earth just as Jesus said-Matt 28:19 and I haven’t yet seen a single Jew from our New York Beth Israel to get thing going here in Invercargill!) Finally in 1927 an Azusa St Apostle brought the revival to the historic Queen St Auckland Town Hall- why am I weeping writing this? Linkage OK! Earthquake-Fire-Insurance Company collapse- Revival in New Zealand… Far fetched well 2015 let us see! In Christchurch New Zealand the dear folks who live there have a pet hate- Insurance Companies! And so cash rich after the 2008 US Government Bailout- they should have collapsed and disappeared –Last post- AIG American International Group- AIG purchased, for a nominal amount the New Zealand Insurance Company- NZI and these insurance companies and the New Zealand government earthquake insurance vehicle intensely annoy the citizens of earthquake damaged Christchurch by doing everything except pay out, fix of insured damaged buildings and land… Who do we love to hate? AIG! Who have the insulting gall to have their intensely hated letters on the shirts of our top team- The All Blacks! Is Empire State- New York Banking system seen at the ends of the earth? Well the question I put up last post- Far fetched is if New Zealand can when we collapse as predicted middle of 82 by Rev David Pawson- if we can shake New York causing that mighty city to tremble at our name- our god literally being the God of Nations, so it natural for us to be moving to take over and run for the world- The United Nations- NY.OK!

3 comments:

  1. this is one of those wait and see things. tyoe into Google Prophecy 2015 and we get the Jewish Rabbi from Our Beth Israel predicting a -they happen every seven years- shake up of the fragile world financial system. And I want to spread the load so all the hatred and persecution does not come on Our Beth Israel by our New Zealand top commandos beginning to work with the smart Jews- Tough Jews of New York OK! And in the real world- none of what I am talking about do I see happening. New york is still as far away as it could be. sure when Aunty Helen number three at the UN comes home here to have a summer break- who does she get to have the security on her computer upgraded? Who can she trust? Well that is why I have a family and why I guess the government spy agency linked to NSA try to keep up with what we are up to- So if you want to read or report what I am saying. I am saying- jews New York Beth Israel but according to Moses look at the ends of the earth at the ends of the age and you find Sons of Ephraim spoiling for a fight and if you want to read in Isaiah what we have already done- Isa 5:26 on and early in that song is a description of trading in New York- Anyway Australian Light Horse coming in on the last great Calvary charge in war history over three miles of open country spotlighted by the sun- taking the objective of Palestine Campaign- Beer Sheva- Abraham's camp and well opening up the land on the day when Lord Balfour sends a letter to the Jews promising them a Home Land- and then i will not bore you with the tale of the idiots from the New Zealand Army going spread out over 10 miles single file down a goat track to take Jericho- Almond/Suddenly spring 1918 ... Shalom Lets See 2015

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can see what I am trying to do here. Israel and The Church- is meaningless to me. Instead out of a real Bible written mostly in Hebrew including first and last New Testament books Matthew and Revelation and Church and Israel are interchangeable concepts not two separate Empires with two different places Heaven for the Church and Earth for the Jews. Both and eternal life- well Psalm 133 tells - it is seen when brothers dwell together in unity. And when Heil Hitler coming from a eugenics heritage of the Masonic Lodge and persecuting Jews I admit to being led on a day to day basis by a Jew and giving now here my nation, my heritage, my people, my own life to serve New York Jews in their Hour of Holocaust Trial- Well gues what we will come from our different culture and I Hate Jewish Men who wear Prayer Shawls -why? Well My Elder in the Bible Translation task- St Paul said Do Not wear a head covering in Prayer- And Sister Stop. Get up Now and grab something and put it on your head- bless you shalom paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I translate I do so without forethought. I don't say- Ah! Isaiah 5 nI taught this as a lecturer in 1984- I know it all... Rather I take the complete knowing nothing approach having no a thought in my head but then when I start to see something emerging I know what I am seeing and write down a comment before I even know what comes next which logically could show my idea to be wrong- instead just about always the next words go onto to confirm... So I had a problem with the song of Isaiah 5- Fine I'm translating away and seeing word for word idea for idea that it is an actuate description of what we are studying at this time the 2008 Collapse in New York from a New York perspective... but then randomly we are into the -they made movie about it! Opening up of Palestine in 1917 by Australian Light Horse. No connection... But here now we are beginning to see the connection. Can a collapse spoken about in New York lead to something involving people from afar. Well right now terrifying IS in Syria there are mad Australians driving around in the desert on four weel motor bike modern Calvary. Sur as a responsible Nation unlike Australia we New Zealanders cannot easily get into that conflict- and My politicians are convinced that we Must not. But Yea Nah if 'our boys' are once again need to sort things aa we did in the Jordan Valley 1918- I cannot argue with what the Bible says; Isaiah OK Prophet- Don't Mess with him- Salam Alykum paul

    ReplyDelete