Thursday, January 1, 2015

Jonathan Cahn Beth Israel

Ignorance is my protection. Living at the ends of the earth- the regions of the world most distant from Jerusalem it is easy to get parochial and develop ideas which are not shared by anyone else. For example when the Wright Brothers in USA were developing an aircraft that flew- at the same time working on his own someone was doing the same here! Hence with Empire State- New York I have been reading that city and USA as an empire at times based out of New York reading from afar and wondering if what I am seeing is relevant to the real people who live their lives in far away from me USA. and it is not as if I could get on an aircraft and just fly there. Homeland Security have specifically said that people like me are the ones they wish to keep out of USA. A fellow New Zealander- much the same style and message as myself- Revival School founder Andrew Strom was banned from entering USA so I take being worse than him the border is effectively closed to me... So I watch from afar. But I did conclude that three New York churches if they were to work together as three going in the same direction- they could represent all the other churches and do what needs to be done when we need all the people heading in the same direction... So I concluded that in Brooklyn it is Brooklyn Tabernacle, and in New Jersey it is Beth Israel and in Manhattan it is Times Square church. But I deliberately ignored -and ignore the actual senior pastors of those three because they could come and go just as I myself am human and not to be trusted! Anyway today I finally worked out that the person whose 2001 0r 2002 sermon I had read attracting me to Beth Israel is this Jonathan Cahn who speaks much the same sort of message as I do. Sure we probably disagree on more than what we agree on but the righteous shall live by faith and in the end we have God's word in the Hebrew and faith which most of us being ignorant- is intuitive- doing what we in our hearts need to be doing. So here I am declaring my allegiance to three New York churches with whom all the other Jewish Rabbi and Christian ministers can work with in the coming days when things become many times more serious than they are now. In politics there is a tendency to say Republican is from God and Democrats and Communists are from the devil. Actually Heil Hitler I can and do work with anyone... so as St Pauls says we can save some. But do your own research- and for God's sake make some decisions. Last year was an excellent year for relocating to New Zealand- things will get more difficult especially when 'The Money' disappears- was it real anyway? Bless you in this difficult year 2015. Shalom Go to www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsPyne-KjoA

No comments:

Post a Comment