Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Torah Special

Torah and Prophets I have just finished Pathetic Attempt Translation of Hebrew to English half the Hebrew bible- Torah and Prophets ending with the prophecies of Moses. When I began I hardly knew any Hebrew and was looking up every word in the concordance and Jeff Benner’s dictionary and at the same time translating Hebrew words having considered how (GV Wigram concordance) the word had been used. So my Genesis is pretty rough and now over two years later I am translating faster but not checking as much maybe the results are not as good! I have absolutely no training in linguistics. In fact as a seventeen year old in my graduating year from high school I was taught phonetics and so was able to get away from the previous failed attempts at memorizing all the letters needed to spell individual words But those skills stood me in good stead for Chinese, my being so angry and frustrated at the way that language is taught that independently I went away taught myself some Japanese, consulted with some old dictionaries preserved by Dover Books of New York and decoding the Chinese language wrote a dictionary which allows students to gain success many times faster than current methods. And like wise –playing with Arabic I knew little or no Hebrew- still cannot talk of understand Hebrew- No problem as I have never met anyone who uses that language! Have got on with the task of finding out what is really in the bible. And what has this got to do with IBM and the Holocaust? Well the elephant in the room for Jewish and Christian religions is ‘Replacement’ Somehow or other Christians- and USA is founded upon these strange assumptions- imagine that God has replaced Israel with them! But this nonsense could have only developed because of a deliberate miss translation of the Hebrew Bible in Egypt which is the basis for all current Bible Translations. Finding say the last verses of Psalm 137 which say almost the exact opposite of the current translation… I began to see stupid manipulation which the prophet Jeremiah had warned about (Jer 8: 8 Hebrew text) And soon was ignoring what so ever other translators had done or continue to do. Sure this coming from the ends of the earth- I can take this utterly new approach to things distrusting or being highly ignorant of all Jewish culture and tradition- But it is up to Jews to revise my text and remove from it the stupid beginner ignorant mistakes but hang on to new understanding that naturally wants to flow from the Hebrew text- Why? Well if any good Rabbi had honestly told his Jewish people what it says- The Holocaust could have been avoided. And likewise Now. I only write about the past Holocaust to warn people of the greater soon coming to USA and New York Next One. The last thing Moses was telling me before I wrote this was avenging the blood of the servants of Yahweh. And that is found in a prophecy many see as being about New York (Rev 17:6) But I want you to do yourself a favor this New Year 2015. Ask God- And you don’t need to believe in God to speak to him he will hear you regardless of you belief or unbelief- But ask for signs. Things which are not possible to happen which when they happen you can say- Yes something big is going down and then THINK –action! Shalom paul

No comments:

Post a Comment